lunes, 1 de octubre de 2018

MUSIC AND STUDY


Music during the study BY Sergio Pasamon from 2nd bto

Nowadays, studying with music is a controversial topic. Some people affirm that It´s impossible to memorize with such as big noise while others claim that IT improves the capacity of concentratING. And, In my opinion, music is fantastic for studying.

My parents are more and more surprised because  I study with music, PARTICULARLY pop music and they think that I can´t do the homework in a right way but It´s false! Some universities studies explain that you memorize quicker and, what´s more, you generate more creative ideas.


To sum up, every student would HAVE TO listen to music and decide if they love it or they don´t. If you want to try it, I recommend Mireya Bravo´s songs.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario