sábado, 1 de diciembre de 2018

OUR EXPERIENCE IN MADRID ( RAQUEL & LUCIA)

"My experience in Madrid made me very happy! " said Raquel.

In the trip to Madrid, I was very tired because I hadn’t slept enough.

Firstly, we went to many Museums, but my favourite one was The Prado Museum, because I could see my favourite Goya’s painting, 'Los fusilamientos del 3 de Mayo'.

I didn’t like the museums of art, but I enjoyed the museums of science and the visit to the national library because I could see copies of books from Leonardo Da Vinci, Calderon de la Barca and other important writers and I love seeing old books.

The hostel was very cool and we shared the same room. In the hostel we painted the walls with a green marker they lent us.

For breakfast, we had toast and orange juice, and I love it!

At lunch time, we had to search restaurants in Madrid.

Also, we went to Maria Guerrero’s theatre and we saw on the first night Luces de Bohemia. It was a bit long from our point of view but we enjoyed it a lot!

The last night we saw a show about the life of Federico Garcia Lorca with popular Spanish music in live. I really like it because I love this kind of music.

On Saturday afternoon we had free time and we spent it with some friends who live in Madrid and we went to the Retiro park and the Gran Via.

Finally, on Sunday we returned to Zaragoza.

If we came back to Madrid we would like to stay more time than just three days.  

( by Raquel and Lucia from 2nd BCSS)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario