domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2016

N0RWEGIAN STUDENTS ARE EXCHANGING MAILS WITH BACHILLERATO...

Hello
http://www.worldatlas.com/img/areamap/territory/martinique.png

To my foreign pen pal,                                 
How are you?                                           

A little bit about myself
-         My name is Tiril Urangsæter Merkesnes
-         I am a girl
-         I am 15 years old
-         I live in Bømlo in Norway


-         My family consists of my mother  
and me.

-         My interests/hobbies are piano, singing and gaming.
-         I like to watch Netflix and play
video games.
-         My favorite thing to do is to sleep.
-         My favorite food is tom kah gai.
-         My idol is Demi Lovato.
-         My favorite subject in school is English.

-         Bømlo is an island with beautiful nature.
-         The best about Bømlo is that it is such a beautiful place.


-         Norway is a country filled with beautiful nature.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario