jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2018

POEM TO THE MOON.


ON THE 26TH SEPTEMBER, THE PUPILS WERE READING POEMS IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES. MY STUDENTS FROM SECOND BACHILLERATO CHOSE THIS ONE. 
BY GARCIA LORCA. ( TRANSLATED)

The moon came into the forge
in her bustle of flowering nard.
The little boy stares at her, stares.
The boy is staring hard.
In the shaken air
the moon moves her amrs,
and shows lubricious and pure,
her breasts of hard tin.
"Moon, moon, moon, run!
If the gypsies come,
they will use your heart
to make white necklaces and rings."
"Let me dance, my little one.
When the gypsies come,
they'll find you on the anvil
with your lively eyes closed tight.
"Moon, moon, moon, run!
I can feelheir horses come."
"Let me be, my little one,
don't step on me, all starched and w

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario