miércoles, 15 de mayo de 2019

MY DREAMS ( BY P. ESTEBAN)

My dreams  (by Paula Esteban from 2nd BTO)



To begin with, travel and skiing are the things I most like to do in the world. In fact, I´m pretty sure that when I work and I earn my wage, I´ll spend most of in travelling or skiing.

I´ve got a friend who shares with me all my fondness. We look like soulmates! My friend went alone to Rome, Venice and The Vatican last Christmas, something I would never do. He always tells me his experiencies in the trip and for this reason I feel encouraged to travel and take away my fear.

We used to talk about how beautiful It would be to travel to Paris like in a romantic film. In spite of the fact that I went to Disneyland Paris when I was younger, I don´t remember a lot of things, but I remember that It was one of the best trips in my whole life. Although I think that my next trip will be one of the previous, my dream has always been and will be to go to the Maldives, owing to Maldives have a supernatural beauty.

To finish, I hope to make some interesting trip this summer due to the fact, this school year has been the worst of my life and in my view all students who have completed 2nd of baccalaureate deserve the perfect summer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario