miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2020

THE BEST PLACE TO GO ........

 ALTHOUGH, NOW WE CAN'T TRAVEL BECAUSE OF COVID 19, I HOPE WE CAN GET OVER THIS CRISIS  SOON. 


THE BEST CITY IN SPAIN

Córdoba is one of the best places to visit in Andalucía. If you WANT  to enjoy a wonderful trip, go ahead!!

Córdoba belongED to the arabic kingdom many years ago, so that explains that it's enriched with amazing culture. I´m sure his history brings up your attention while seeing for example the mosque of Córdoba, the palace of Viana, or the Alcazar of the Cristian kings among   others. Besides, the happiness, the sympathy and the way of being of the south people is another thing that I liked when I visited the place, in addition to his fair and his flemish.Moreover, Córdoba has a special meaning to me because one of my best friends that I met during the university lives there, so when I have free time I try to visit her.

Summing up, from my point of view, YOU SHOULD GO AND VISIT, WHENEVER YOU CAN.  It´s a town that you won't forget!!


Belén A.D.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario