miércoles, 2 de diciembre de 2020

DO YOU WANT YOUR NEW BOOK SIGNED???

 HAVE YOU GOT YOUR NEW BOOK SIGNED?


It is often argued that people are changing their reading habits nowadays and this is as a result of technology which sometimes makes our life better. Thousands of readers enjoy reading books about different genres, such as horror stories, sci-fi-novel, essays, short stories...However, it’s difficult to decide between e-books and printed books. There are a lot of pros and cons on both sides. 


One point of view in favour of an e-reader is that it is very lightweight. On the one hand, if you are going on a trip and don’t want to carry a lot of books in your luggage, it’s more convenient than paper books because you can download them on your kindler and therefore, it takes up less space. On the other hand, although most of the time, you can read it any position, for some people, still like holding a book in their hands and the smell of the paper is a beautiful feeling. Moreover, books are more interesting when they have pictures, especially for the kids. Nevertheless, it’s a shame that some people are against those new devices because they think that it isn’t easy to use them. 


Finally, personally I think that if you want my advice, in the future, when I’m very old. I would like to own an e-book and so I’ll make the text as big as I need it  AS WELL AS having my book signed by my favorite author. 


( by S. Benedí)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario