martes, 15 de febrero de 2022

ST VALENTINE'S DAY IN THE 21ST CENTURY

 PROBLEM SOLVING

Romeo and Juliet live in Utebo but

have a serious problem in their relationship.


(BY JAVI & MATHEO)

Romeo: Hello Juliet, how are you?

Julieta: Hello Romeo, I'm fine and you?

Romeo: I'm fine, looking forward to seeing you tonight baby.

Julieta: I'm sorry Romeo, but I have to talk to you...

Romeo: What's up Juliet, you're scaring me...

Julieta: On Saturday I went out to party with my friends

and tried marijuana, and unfortunately, with the high from smoking,

I saw Juan and I was unfaithful to you, I'm sorry

Romeo: Oh my god, how could you, I can't believe it Julieta,

I love you.

Julieta: I think we will not be able to see each other tonight

or ever again, I'm sorry.

Romeo: It's okay, you've hurt me a lot, see you forever Juliet.

Julieta: Bye…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario