martes, 28 de noviembre de 2017

CHRISTMAS TIME.....

CHRISTMAS time

I love Christmas! It is to enjoy all family and friends. I use these vacations to do many things like playing football, meeting my friends all days, going shopping for presents, watching movies, playing video games and talking about everything.


On Christmas day, I am usually with my family, we have a meal together. When Santa Claus comes, it is special, especially for my small cousins, it is incredible to see his faces full of emotion.


On the last evening I will have dinner with my friends and later we will go away to celebrate the New Year !!!


Everybody is happy !!

I have to say that these Christmas will be wonderful because the people who surround me are all marvelous!! So, I am looking forward to them.

( A STUDENT FROM ESO)







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario