lunes, 23 de abril de 2018

INTERNET KNOWS ALL ABOUT YOU....(BY JORGE -2ND CIT)

How many things does internet know about you?


A few days ago, a new piece of news on Facebook appeared in the media. It says that, probably a lot of personal data of people on Facebook were sent to other companies without the knowledge of the users. Does Facebook, and what’s more, Internet, knows a lot about our personal life?
On the one hand, it’s true that the use of Facebook has changed the way that we live, as a consequence, almost everybody has an account on Facebook and uses it daily. Nowadays, if you haven’t a profile on this social network, you are “disconnected” of many things such as your friends or the news of your town.
On the other hand, we have won a lot with this, however, we have also lost a really important thing: Our privacy. From my point of view, the fact that I enter  Facebook, and the ads know what I want, “scares me” and makes me think how many things Internet knows about me.
To sum up, we have to be very careful ON internet and, also, we have to look through the conditions (that) we accept without reading with the popular “I agree”. Providing that we use it properly, Facebook can be very powerful.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario