viernes, 18 de enero de 2019

MY FEELINGS ABOUT LONDON BY SERGIO PASAMON

TRIP TO LONDON

I love travelLing and, due to it, I went to London with the high school last 9th January, which was organized by our English teacher marga Herrero.

Firstly, we caught the plane in Zaragoza airport and we had a calmed flight of two hours. After-that, we arrived at the hotel and we got surprised because It was so huge! The following day we visited some museums and the city center, probably one of the best cities I´ve ever visited due to the fact that there were so many people from different cultures and It seemed to me that It´s a really free city.

Moreover, the funniest experience of the trip was when I got lost in the tube with five mates of eleventh grade. Some of them were really huffy because no one was looking for us, but It was amazing because I was talking with a lot of English people and learning the language.


Finally, I recommend to visit London, It´s so big and a cosmopolitan city And, If I returned to London again I would visit the Big Ben because it was in restoration. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario