miércoles, 9 de enero de 2019

MY SPECIAL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS


After Christmas, it is a must to write about our impressions and feelings. Here is the first one that I have corrected from students in Bto. 


MY SPECIAL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS ( Blanca –torres)

These Christmas have been wonderful and I wish that all others are as good as these ONES or even better.

My family and I went to my house in Miralbueno because it is bigger than the house of Monzalbarba. On the 24th all my family and I dined together and it was the funniest night of all the holidays. My cousin came from Italy and told us what it is like to live and study there. The next day in the morning, we opened the gifts, the best thing of that moment was to see the happy face of my little brother. The rest of the days I stayed all of them with my friends and many nights we went to have dinner to Saragossa, they were nights of laughter and gossip. Finally, in New Year's Eve, we returned to dinner all the family together and we took the lucky grapes together, that moment, I always pass it with tension because my father always make us laugh and I am afraid to choke. In New Year, I went out to party with my friends and, of course, that is the best way to start a new year, the biggest drawback was the cold weather. If it had been warmer we could have spent longer partying.


To sum up, the best way to spend a fantastic vacation is to be surrounded by your family and friends!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario