miércoles, 23 de octubre de 2019

HALLOWEEN IS COMING.... !!!!

YES, HALLOWEEN IS COMING AND WE ARE HAVING A STUDENT COMPETITION IN BACHILLERATO TO FIND THE BEST HORROR STORY. 

THIS IS THE ONE I CHOSE IN CIT 2: 

A SUMMER NIGHT AT GRANDMA’S  (By Aida Noja from CIT 2)

Ity was the last night of the summer and my sisters and me were at grandma’s home. It was raining, therefore, we stayed at home watching a horror film.

The film was so long that my little sister went to sleep. My older sister and me were very tired but, at that momento, we heard a noise in the the bedroom. We run to the bedroom to see our Little sister, however, she was ok. Anyhow, my older sister asked her about the noise and she said she had heard it coming from the kitchen. So, we went to the kitchen despite the fact that we were absolutely scared. Then, we saw on the floor of the kitchen, there were two broken glasses and that was so weird since we were alone, on our own at home.

In short, on the following day, when mum came to take us back home, we were in the car and I saw an old woman in the kitchen window but grandma wasn’t at home. That was the reason why I never went back to that house again ¡!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario