lunes, 28 de octubre de 2019

THE WORST BIRTHDAY OF MY LIFE



THE WORST BIRTHDAY IN MY LIFE (BY Jessica Bella Adm 1)

I want to write what happened on my last birthday.

It was spring, a very beautiful season of the year, I was with my friends in the park, playing football. However, after playing for a long time, we hung the ball in an abamdoned house in the countryside. Then, I wnt to Sofia’s, the door was open. So, we decided to enter. Just then, someone touched me and i thought it was sofia but when I turned round it was gone. I didn’t know where she had gone. I started to walk around the house looking for her and I completely forgot about the ball. Besides, I went upstairs and a door opened. I entered the room, and began to get dizzy. I didn’t understand what was happening until I saw Sofia was, was….. she was dead ¡!!

Inmediately, I ran out and asked for help….. but when the pólice came, Sofia’s body wasn’t there. So, I told them what had happened and they told me that Sofia didn’t exist, that everything was the product of my imagination. Now I am in the asylum remembering that day, that horrible birthday…… every day, as if it had been real ¡!!


1ST PRIZE OF THE CLASS: An English pencil.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario