lunes, 30 de marzo de 2020

RULES OF PERSUASION


HERE IS SOMETHING I AM READING ABOUT. I HOPE YOU FIND THEM INTERESTING.


RULES OF PERSUASION
As we are humans, we are currently persuaded to act, that is to say ‘we are manipulated’. But, here are you are the rules of persuasión.

1 IF THEY GIVE YOU, THEN YOU GIVE BACK.
2 WHITE LOOKS WHITER ON BLACK.  
3 AFFINITY. THEN, YOU SAY, WHY NOT ¿? HE/SHE IS SO NICE….
4  WHAT YOU EXPECT… IT WILL BE.
5 ASSOCIATION. IF JAMES BOND WEARS IT. IT IS GOOD. 
6 COHERENCE. “If I said so, ok, I will do  it”. 
7   IF IT IS SCARCE, WE TEND TO THINK IT IS GOOD ¡!
 8   AUTHORITY. “I will do it ‘cos the doctor told me”
 9  BLACKMAIL /RACKET: “If you don’t do it, you’ll see ¡!!”
 10             ATRACTION: “If IT is good on her… it will be on me”.
11                       POWER:”If it is going to bring benefits, i will do it”.
1    12                      BENEFITS /BONUS: My own personal benefits. 
1     13                  UNCONSCIOUSNESS: “We don’t really realice sometimes why.”
        14  ANTAGONISM: “If the enemy is common to all of us, we act together”.
1      15                      “if it happended once…”.  There is a previous act to prove it. 
       16  Written words are stronger tan oral words
1       17.           FAITH. (RELIGION MAINLY)
1      18.           METAPHORS: An indirect idea is easier to understand because reality is hard.
1      19.        SURPRISE: “ Oh, I didn’t expect it, how nice of you ….” It convinces me.
2     20.         ADULATION. “You are so intelligent…!” Then, you believe it, no doubt.
2     21.          SOCIAL PROOF: If so many people are right, it must be right.
2     22.              SIMPLICITY. IT WILL INFLUENVE ME BETTER.
2     23.          ALL OS US ARE ONE. You can’t say no, I have never done it myself.

    THEREFORE, AFTER ALL THE ABOVE, IF WE KNOW THE LAWS OF           PERSUASION, WE CAN AVOID MANIPULATION.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario