miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2020

NEW LIFESTYLE BY A STUDENT IN BTO


These days, due to the coronavirus, everyone has to stay at home, no matter in what country
you live. We have to obey the government to end this situation as soon as possible.

Personally I don’t have any problem to stay at home all this days because there are a lot of
things to do. First, I wake up early to study and do homework as the school year has not
stopped and teachers keep sending us materials through Google Classroom. At lunch time
we cook delicious meals that we don’t usually cook. During the afternoon I have many
options to have fun: I can watch Netflix series, like “Élite”, which is about a high school for
wealthy kids where a girl is killed. I can read a book, currently I’m reading “El tiempo entre
costuras” of María Dueñas. I exercise every day with YouTube videos of a girl called Patry
Jordan because staying at home is not an excuse to stay inactive. I also keep in touch with
all my friends through Instagram, where we post photos of what are we doing, Whatsapp,
where we talk and thought a lot of online games we play.

But not everything is online, we also should spend time with our parents and siblings playing
board games, watching movies, making cakes, or just talking about our day. I think that if
everyone stays at home and with positive thinking these months will go by by very quickly.

So, come on .... WE WILL RESIST !!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario