domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2020

THE BEST SUMMER I’VE EVER HAD !!!

 THE BEST SUMMER I’VE EVER HAD (by Patricia A.)

 

Last March, Covid-19 came into our lives and absolutely everything changed. 
After the quarantine no one was excited about summer as it seemed 
boring and unexciting. Nevertheless, it was not like we thought it would.

 

Firstly, I started my summer going everyday to an activity program to exercise. 
We played lots of sports, such as badminton, cycling, volleyball or table tennis.
 It was so enjoyable due to the fact that I was doing that with friends and 
we really had a good time laughing and training. Moreover, in July I went to 
my house at the beach, in Roda de Bàra, Tarragona. Every morning we woke up, 
had breakfast and put our swimsuits on and went to the beach. Besides, every night 
I went out with my cousin and we met new people, but always wearing masks
 and keeping distance. They were two fantastic and relaxing weeks. However, 
the best part of my summer was in August when I went to my village, Casasana. 
It’s a very small town in Guadalajara, but I really love it. I was always outside and
 I only returned home to lunch, dinner and sleep. I have lots of friends there, 
both younger and older. We hung out playing cards and fooling around. I was 
also taught to play Poker and I actually love it!

 

It was a really incredible summer, despite the Covid situation. If someone
 had told me that Summer 2020 was going to be the best I’ve ever had, I 
wouldn’t have believed it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario