miércoles, 25 de noviembre de 2020

MY FAVOURITE FILM IS ..........

 E.T. “THE ALIEN”


I like GOING to go to the cinema but I don't usually watch a lot of movies because I prefer to go out with friends or family. Anyway there is a movie that I always remember and it is “E.T. The Alien”. It's my favourite childhood movie.

When I was a child I watched this movie and I loved it fromsince that moment. I had it on VHS and I watched it two or three times a week. At first I watched it with my mother or my father because I was scared but then I got to see it alone. I loved it because the film deals with themes such as friendship and solidarity. Further, E. T. I seemed  very strange but at the same time very kind.

In conclusión, I recommend watching the film for both adults and children because it talks about values like respect, friendship and solidarity between different. people.

IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN IT YET, DON'T MISS IT !

(by Miriam Chueca)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario