jueves, 6 de mayo de 2021

MY FAVOURITE TRIP....

MY FAVOURITE TRIP   ( BY FIGUERAS FROM 2ND BTO) 

My favorite trip was a trip to Mallorca 2 years ago before the pandemic. This trip was a visit to my family because my mother was born in Mallorca and her sister still lives there.


First we had to go to Madrid by car to the airport to catch the plane to Mallorca. As my father is a military man we decided to stay in an apartment that the army lends to him near the beach where we could go to the beach every morning however we decided to go to my aunt’s house to the pool and spend the days which had been built by my uncle in 1989. When we had you spent a few days my uncle said that he was going to work in Florida. The best day we spent in mallorca was when I my brother and my cousins went to a music festival at night on the beach where we met a lot of people and were until dawn


Finally after a week we had to go back to Zaragoza because I had exams in September. Now with the situation we live because of the pandemic we could not travel


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario