martes, 11 de mayo de 2021

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA

 The legend of my favourite video game (by Angela Belio from 2CIT)


Since I was little, as every other kid from my generation, I’ve played video games. However, beyond all the companies who create games and all the different types there are nowadays, my favourite one of all time is and will ever be The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.




The Legend of Zelda is a game series that was created by Nintendo which is one of the biggest video game companies in the world. Not only they created this masterpiece series but they even developed other famous ones like Super Mario Bros. Even Though I enjoy playing the series, I still get scared or frustrated whenever I do parts of their respective stories and puzzles. On the one hand, each and every game has a different story and dungeons to solve but on the other hand it’s usually the same thing over and over again. Even if they seem to follow the same structure every time, I just get addicted to the fantasy of thinking about this kingdom, called Hyrule, which is in great danger and you are the hero, thy chosen one to save it from darkness and it’s evil forces who have come to kidnap the light that lies beneath the kingdom which is protected by the blessing of the Goddess Hylia and the light spirits who sleep dormant in each region: in Lanayru, upon the sand sea; in Eldin, within its volcano; and in Farore, into the deep leafy forest.


In brief, this game series, which mix fantasy with puzzles and a good story, are my favourite and will always have my undying love for them all. If you like thinking and battling enemies that are an obstacle in your adventure, this is right away your game

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario