domingo, 12 de febrero de 2017

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS

Every year, in December, many people all over the world from different countries and nationalities make plans FOR next year, however, those plans are resolutions, therefore, I’m writing some of my last resolutions. FirstLY, I’m going to save money, because, I buy things and, I don’t need those things, I need to save money, or, use it better. SecondLY, Iḿ going to stop bitting my nails, sometimes, when I ….feel very nervous or impatient, then, I bite my nails, and, I know it, that’s a very bad habit, I have to stop it. ThirdLY, I’m going to eat healthy food, unfortunately, sometimes I eat unhealthy food, and, I need to lose weight and I have to eat better, because it’s very good, I must do it, I would feel more healthy. Our resolutions are important, but many times, we forget them as soon as we get to February, that can’t be, we have to try TO remember our resolutions and do THEM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario