martes, 21 de febrero de 2017

STUDENTS FEELINGS....


My name is Chamorro and I am studying adm 1 at Pedro Cerrada school.

I like motorbikes and  computers
I hate smoking and drinking  alcohol
I crashed with a car
I had a dog
I will be a pilot
I will have a Kawasaki because it is my favorite motorbike.


HELLO ... my name is Marta Camino. I like going out and running and the Spanish indie music. I do not like Chinese food and people complaining. I saw the television last night. Last weekend I was in Teruel for the medieval festival.

I am Paula.I like eating pizza, going to parties and playing football. I hate reading books and running on the mountains. I wrote an e-mail to you in the English classroom. I sometimes watch TV. 


I am Eduardo Simon:
I like playing tennis
I like watching movies
I hate playing football
I hate studying
I played tennis yesterday
I was 16 years old :)
I will be a professional programmer.
I will be famous one day... you will see.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario