jueves, 23 de febrero de 2017

IMAGINE IT IS 2050.....


HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT LIFE IN THE FUTURE??

I IMAGINED IT IS 2050 TODAY AND SOME CHANGES HAVE TAKEN PLACE IN OUR SOCIETY:

OH... I remember when I was living in 2017. I was talking on the phone all the time and now, everybody can communicate with our brains so we don't have to spend so much time using our mobiles. In addition, we used to travel all over the world at that time , now we usually travel to the moon and to the space station. On the other hand, we used to open the doors with our keys, whereas now, we can open with our eyes, although the best change that has taken place in my opinion, is about cleaning, because now, the robots do all the cleaning instead of us... it is great....

From my point of view, in 2050, there will be so many changes that now I am not able to imagine. As our English teacher says, whenever I can see the flying car, I won't mind dying...!! I agree with you Marga.    ( M.C.C.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario