jueves, 7 de febrero de 2019

CHAIME BERNAL IN THE USA !!

We are very happy to have some news from Chaime Bernal:


It has been 5 months and 15 days since I got here and the only thing I can say it's that time flies,
no one is conscious about it.

These months that I've been here are being just amazing. I cannot describe what I'm living, to live in such a different culture than yours is just AMAZING.
In spite of having a few hard times, (you're homesick, you can't adapt yourself to the place at the beginning...) you enjoy, you learn, you LIVE something that you will not live again.

So many new people, so many new friends, so many adventures... and the most important thing, the experience, the experience of being away of your home and make  Rockport, Massachussets my home.
If I had  to grade my exchange in 1 to 10 I'd say 11.

I will not live this experience again, that's why I'm taking advantage of every and single moment.












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario