jueves, 28 de febrero de 2019

ESCAPING FROM SLAVERY....



 SCAPING FROM SLAVERY   by Iris, Natalia and Lucía

It was the 3rd of April of 1860, they took me to be their slave. I stayed 10 horribles years there being a slave until I decided to escape, but it was very difficult because there was one security man named Rok Wilson. He was always in front of the slave's room .

One night, I talked with my friends slaves about how I will want to escape. Then we slept. The next day in the morning,  I was alone, my friends escaped without  me and I don't know how they escaped and where they went, I only knew that I wanted to escape. 

Two weeks later, at night, I was thinking how I could  escape , when I heard  "knock knock" in the window . There were my friends knocking in the window. They gave me  some plants and they  didn't  say me to me anything, because Rok Winson was arriving. I stayed two nights  thinking what  I would do with those plants. When I arrived to the conclusion that  I can use them to do  a sleep potion. All night during one week I put  things  in  the  potion  until it was finished. 

That night  I broke my T-shirt  and I put   the potion  on  it, then  I opened  the door  quickly  and I put  it in  the  face  of  the security man. I took  his  knife. I ran  very quickly and I killed  the chief  because he tried to trap me, then  I ran  to  the  forest   because  I didn't  know   where  to  go , but  I was   free .

-WHY ARE YOU HERE?  My friends  were there and they knew  that I will escape  and I will go with them.


By Iris Ilies, Lucia Galiano and Natalia Blazquez (1st C)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario