jueves, 28 de mayo de 2020

A WONDERFUL TRIP !!!!


A WONDERFUL TRIP ( by FIDALGO from CIT 2)

In 2012 I went to Norway for summer holidays. I was  there with my family and Andrea
Cremallet family. We were there for fifteen days in two camp sites. In each camp, we rented
a Bungalow to stay for the night-

Firstly,  wew visited Bergen,  aN increíble and beautIFUL city situated in the south of Norway,
 we tried the famous Norwich salmón and we had  the opPortunity TO fish It. We were also in 
a viking village situated at the end of a fiord wHich you can only arrive on boat. moreover, we tried some
tradiTional food of the viking culture. We also went on a boat wHich left us in an island whose 
population is under one hundred. According to the traditional Norwich culture of a festivity we ate
some products made with whale meat.

 In addition I have to say that I loved It. I loved that trip and I will remember It forever.
 I am sure I 'll get back and i will discover  more extraordinary things,  traditions and places
 from that incredible couNtry.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario