martes, 19 de mayo de 2020

THE END OF THIS SCHOOL YEAR.........

THE END SHOOL YEAR

This is a weird time. May is the month to revise. A lot of lectures are attened by students
to pass their exams and classes are full of people. However it isn’t like that now because
of the covid.

In April all the country was closed and our lives have changed. Headlines are more and
more horrible. Tuesday news ara badly than Monday. Everyone has to do changes in
therir dayly rutine. People use social networking sites to keep in touch with friends and to
work and study. During the course I hope to improve my English. Nowdays, techonogy
helps to do it. Before I had never used the tablet for learning languages, however, I have
already used them for listening to music, therefore, it  isn’t difficult, I atteneded all my
lessons and I have passed muy exam. I’m feeling happy, although I can't  speak quickly yet.

At the moment,  the situation is not as bad as the first time and if scientists keep
breakthoughs to save lives, we will go  back to  our patterns. It is not 31 of December
however, this could be a New year’s resolution now.

Adela Ch.,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario