miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2020

TASK: ADJECTIVES WITH PREPOSITIONS

1.-MARGA: I AM DISAPPOINTED WITH THE PEOPLE THAT DONT DO THE TASKS,
ALTHOUGH THE MAJORITY OF STUDENTS DO.
2.- IRENE: I’M WORRIED ABOUT GOING OUT WITHOUT ANY MEDICAL
PRECAUTIONS AND CONTRACTING CORONAVIRUS. (TRUE)


3.- ALBA: I AM ASHAMED OF SOME ACTIONS PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN,
LIKE NOT WEARING MASKS.

4. DANI: I’M SHOCKED AT THE NUMBER OF DEATHS THIS VIRUS IS CAUSING.
YES , A LOT.


5.- ANDREA VERA: I´M AMAZED AT THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WHO
WENT OUT THE FIRST DAYS ON THE STREET, ( I agree with you
ALSO I'M DISAPPOINTED ABOUT THE DIFFERENT MEASURES THAT
THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN APPLYING.


6. - CLAUDIA PINO: I am aware (that) OF THE FACT THAT when we go out INTO the street  we must comply with security measures to avoid infections

7-ALEJANDRO AMADOR: I am ashamed of my country because it doesn’t have
a good organization during the quarantine. (country = everybody is part of our country)


8-David Pérez: I'm happy about being able to go out with my dear friends
due to the fact that we have passed to the first stage. BE CAREFUL


9- ÁLVARO AMADOR; I’m disappointed for all the people I’ve lost relationships
with in this quarantine, since they don’t even respond to my messages.  OMG


10.Lucía Mariscal: Today, I´m satisfied with the situation in the world, since we
are going to overcome it. I LIKE POSITIVE PEOPLE


11.Natalia Campos: This coronavirus situation is different for me, since I
usually spend a lot with my grandparents and now they are far from home.
( You are lucky… you have grandparents)


12. JAVIER GONZALEZ: I am disappointed in (with) the fact I couldn’t
celebrate my birthday outside. I’m surprised by the effort of all the people to stop the pandemic

13. DIANA DIACONU: Now, that the alarm state is OVER. I’m worried about
the virus because we’re responsible for what will happen.


14.ANDREA CREMALLET: I’m surprised at the solidarity that the doctors HAVE shown.
(COHERENCE : PRESENT+PRESENT)



15.HUGO PÉREZ: We are patient with the people who don't respect the rules,
HOWEVER, These kinds of people have no empathy. 


16.Adrián Pallarés: I’m happy with THE FACT THAT people can leave the house,
nevertheless, I'm worried about  NOT leavING      (PREPOSICION + GERUNDIO)
again because we don't respect the rules



17. Inés Bayona: In spite of this difficult situation, I am happy about the
decrease of pollutants, since we are improving our planet
(YES, POLLUTION IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM)


18. LAURA GABELAS: I’m being patient with the situation, despite the quarantine.
(PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE)


18 LUCÍA ARNILLAS: I'm worried about my grandparents, moreover I want to see them,
but I can't. (SOON !!)


19. LUCAS TEJERO: I am impatient with being able to practise group sports due
to the fact I really want play football again. PERFECT !! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario