lunes, 25 de mayo de 2020

ANY HOLIDAYS AFTER THE PANDEMIC??

                                       WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?

Soon we'll all be thinking about summer holiday plans. However, what can we really do after the pandemic? Let me tell you about how everything has changed.

At weekends, I used to spend a lot of time with my friends. When we were very happy, we used to hang out in the shopping centre and we used to go to the cinema or the theatre too. I remenber the last thriller film that I saw, 'Knives Out' with the brilliant performance of Daniel Craig and Cristofer Plumer. They were gorgeous!  Moreover, every Saturday, in the morning,  my husband and I used  go for long bike rides and later we watched  our son's basketball game. Nowadays, our lives are quiet and some boring, that is the reason why I've planned some things for us to do. For example, cooking a special food, rereading old books, playing the guitar,watering plants, sunbathe on the balcony, doing yoga....and breathe deeply so you don't go crazy!

If we washed our hands frequently, put on a mask and didn't stand close to other people maybe we would feel safe.....However, a few people feel quietly. One of the first things we'll do when people don't die, it could be go out from home, far away and so have entertainment with anyting, anywhere.

(a mum trying to improve her English by writing about the flow of her mind)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario