jueves, 21 de enero de 2021

ONE SMILE AND ONE PLEASE

ONE SMILE AND ONE PLEASE

(SOME APPRECIATIONS BY A MOTHER)


Let me tell you about one difficult moment for parents and teachers when children get older and probably they need to do things in order to be accepted by the crowd. I was wondering if young people who have just left school, have had strict rules and some obligations like when I was a child.

One of the first things pupils learn at school is that they aren't allowed to use A mobile in class. However, they often forget that they mustn't interrupt the teacher when he talks or they have to work in silence. Students nowadays, on the one hand, need to use computers and the internet in class but on the other hand, it's essential to bring their books to each class. Moreover, maybe wearing a school uniform sounds boring but this way,  they don't have to worry about fashion.


To sum up, although I must admit that some of the rules at my school were silly, In my view, I think there should be more limitations on education today, such as NOT to be rude to ask for something or beING  in class on time. If social skills were as important as academic subjects, our teenagers would feel more confident and happy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario