viernes, 30 de abril de 2021

CONCERT ON LINE

PATRICIA ALFAYE FROM 2ND BTO - 


 If there is one thing in the whole world I absolutely love, it’s music. So that's the reason why I love the musical TV show Operacion Triunfo, also known as OT. 


Last 2020 edition, one of my favourite singers was Javy Ramírez. I have liked him since the first time I listened to his song Qué sabrá Neruda. He was thrown out at the beginning of the program. However, it didn't make me stop supporting him and his music. Therefore, when he launched his first album last 19 march and he announced he was going to give a concert in Cádiz, which could be also watched virtually, I didn't hesitate and I bought a streaming ticket. So yesterday 17 April it took place. There were a few problems, but his whole team worked hard to figure them out. 


Even though the internet connection failed and we missed a part of the concert, they gave us a solution and then we had a meet and greet with Javy, where we could ask him a few things. In fact, next week we'll receive a poster signed by him and we'll have a Zoom meeting to talk with him. To sum it up, it was an unusual but amazing and exciting experience and I’d repeat it. Nevertheless, I hope the next time I see him on stage it’d be a live concert.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario