jueves, 15 de abril de 2021

TOMORROWLAND

 TOMORROWLAND

Hi! I’m Javier  Pulido and I’m going to write about  a place which I have dreamt to travel TO since I was a little kid. This place is Tomorrowland, the most important and recognized  electronic music festival in the World.

First of all, Tomorrowland is located in Boom, a small town in Belgium. It takes place in July and August, and there you can meet people from all over the world. As I write, Tomorrowland is the biggest electronic music festival that exists. Nevertheless, Tomorrowlans is much more than just a music festival due to there you can enjoy  all kinds of EVENTS; dances, makeup short courses, costume parties, etc. Besides, there are a lot of stages where you can listen to different electronic music genres. However, the best things about the festival are that you can sleep at the festival enclosure and you can see your favourite dj’s live therefore,  it’s an incredible experience.

In summary, if you like electronic music you must go to Tomorrowland  due to the fact that IT is the electronic music cradle. It’s the place where all the most important dj’s go every summer to play their best songs. If I could go this summer, I would go there WITH NO HESITATION.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario