miércoles, 3 de febrero de 2021

A.I. (By Desiree- adm3)


 Firstly, I’m going to explain what A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) is. The A.I. is intelligence demonstrated by machines, unlike the natural intelligence displayed by humans and animals, which involves consciousness and emotionality.

Now, I choose to talk about one specific theme, it is the micro-chip in our hands. All in the class said ‘the chip will control us’ but at present we are spied by the big enterprises and the government too. The technology is growing at times and if you don’t follow it, you won’t prosper in the new age.

Finally, I think that the technology is a part of our lives and in the present and future you will not to be able to live without a smartphone or a computer.

Sincerely, Accept it and live next to the technology.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario