domingo, 28 de febrero de 2021

WHAT DO YOU VALUE MOST IN A JOB???

WHAT DO YOU VALUE MOST IN A JOB??? (by Eva B.C.)

 First of all, nowadays if you have a job you will be lucky. Then, you can answer this question.

From my point of view, you WILL BE  happy if you love your job. A lot of people spend eight hours a day in a job which they don’t like. It’s a pity but in our advanced world a job is a necessity, and we need to work although you don’t like it. Apart from that, in my personal opinion, having  good coworkers is a very important thing, because I value teamwork. Moreover, a good boss who knows HOW TO LEAD the company or a team, with charisma, empathy and personal abilities is  pretty important too. Finally, I highly value having a job near my house.  

It seems to me that sometimes we can contribute to love our job by thinking positive things about what's in it. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario