miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2021

VILLAGE MOUSE OR CITY RAT??

 ARE YOU A VILLAGE MOUSE OR A CITY RAT?

Well I was born in a village and I lived there until my twelves then I moved to the city in order to study and go to the university. Now I live in a village although closer to the city than when I was a child.

In my opinión, when you are a child, living in a small village is the best, you can go out alone because it’s safer than the city. Moreover, everyone knows each other. Playing in the street with your friends is really enjoyable, cars hardly circulate and neighbours take care of yours.

Nevertheless, you can’t go to A secondary school in a small village. Then,  you have two options either you take a bus to go to the closer secondary school or you move to the city. Living in the city has advantages for young people because there are many entertainments such as cinema, museums, gyms and also a lot of shops.

All in all, I prefer living in a village but near to the city that way, I can enjoy the quietness  from a village and services from the city.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario