miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2021

THE LAST FILM I SAW

 THE LAST FILM I SAW

Dear Beatriz,

It’s great to hear from you after so long! How are you doing? I hope that everything is well with you

and your family. By the way, happy birthday, I remembered it a few days ago. I’m going to send you a gift next week.  On the other hand, I’m writing to you, for recommending a film which I saw yesterday night. 

His name is “Resident Evil'', it’s based in a popular video game. It’s an action thriller. Also, the plot described how to start the distribution of a dangerous virus which can infect humans and turn them into zombies. It is set in Raccoon City, where the zombies are looking for survivors who can eat. Anyway, this film has a nice special effect, it seems so real, especially if you are watching it at night with the lights off. Next month when we meet again, we could watch the second part, it has at least four more films.

To sum up, it’s a good film and to my mind, IT  is really worth it. If you watch it, you will not regret it.

Drop me a line as soon as you read this mail and let me know if you have seen this film in fact, I would like that you recommend me another movie you like.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario